A new theme park opens its doors: 0-Gravity-Land
Dear reporters, the Zero Gravity Theme Park has opened its doors after a long time of construction work.
There is a lot of work waiting for you, which should not be underestimated. The photo gallery should look very professional. You have to take a minimum of three pictures at each station and a maximum of ten pictures will be submitted. The ﬁle format should be jpg. Each ﬁle should not be bigger than 10 Mb.
We accept colour and black and white pictures. All images should include a caption in text format between ﬁve and ﬁfteen words which are describing what is seen in the pictures. Remember, the pictures must belong to the participants otherwise you can use free to use images or you must ask for copyright permission.
Images can be edited or not, be collages, include effects, text… You have creative freedom as long as the following requirements are met:
- For each challenge, a minimum of 3 images and a maximum of 10 images will be
- File format: jpg.
- Each file cannot be bigger than 5 Mb.
- Colour and black and white photos will be accepted.
- The images must belong to the participants.
- If they are part of a collage or edited, images from third parties can be used, as
long as they are free to use or the copyright permits it.
- All images must include a caption in text format, between 5 and 15 words, as a
title for the pictures or describing what is seen in the image.
RESPONSE FORMAT: IMAGE
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES