B-max a Health-Care-Robot
As the test phase is over and it went well, we need to report about B-Max. We have contacted families which have already bought the robot and are very satisﬁed with its performance.
Your task is to produce a video report about B-Max. The length including the title and credits should be minimum 30 seconds or maximum three minutes. We only accept the ﬁle format mp4 and the ﬁle size must not exceed 100Mb.
They can be recorded with any device as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p. If you want to include audiovisual material which belongs to third party people then you have to remember to include them in the end credits.
The videos can be edited or not, include musical creations, graphic animation, text… whatever you can think of. You have creative freedom in terms of the format of the video, as long as the minimum requirements are met:
- Length (including title and credits, if any):
o Minimum: 30 seconds
o Maximum: 3 minutes
- File format: through a link to youtube
- They can be recorded with any device (mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.) as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p
- The videos must be made with audiovisual material belonging to the participants.
- Audiovisual material from a third party may be used if the copyright permits it.
- Third party copyrights and licences of use must appear in the end credits.
RESPONSE FORMAT: VIDEO
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ENGLISH