How life felt 40 years ago
Today’s topic is going to have you digging old family picture books, videotapes, cassettes… yes, we did use those in the past, do not laugh. Your assignment will be to create a text, which explains how life felt for your parents, grandparents, etc., 40 years ago. Here is a bit of inspiration from us:
- How did mobile phones look like and how difficult it was to own one in the beginning of the century
- What were the specs of the computers they were using and how did the internet look back then
- What were the video rental shops and why did they play such an important role
Do not limit yourself only to the points listed above. Structure your text well. Mark your whole text and select bilateral alignment. Do not forget to use copyright free materials, such as those owned by you, etc.
Be aware that:
- The file size must not exceed 5Mb
- The article should be between 200 and 600 words.
- File format: pdf (you can also write in the text box, and attach images by clicking on add files)
- The elements included in the article are the following: title (the title is differentiated between pre-title, title and subtitle, this is optional at the reporter’s choice), lead-in and body.
- The author’s name must be included as well as the date and place where it was written. This information should be added in the lead-in.
- The text must be divided into columns/paragraphs.
- It is recommended to add a photo to illustrate the news item, and in this case a caption should be added.
RESPONSE FORMAT: TEXT
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ENGLISH