Leisure Time – How young people spent their time
Young people in 2030 are struggling to make the most out of their leisure time as daily obligations for them are many. It is a matter of question how young people really spent their time nowadays! Which are the most popular options among young people?
I need a sharp reporter to create a video for this topic and present the most popular ways in which young people spend their leisure time! Try to get in touch with some of them and learn their usual habits! Our viewers will be greatly interested in knowing how others spent their leisure time!
I am pretty sure that our young viewers will like our video!
The New Normal Channel only uploads quality content, after all.
The videos can be edited or not, include musical creations, graphic animation, text… whatever you can think of. You have creative freedom in terms of the format of the video, as long as the minimum requirements are met:
- Length (including title and credits, if any):
o Minimum: 30 seconds
o Maximum: 3 minutes
- File format: through a link to youtube
- They can be recorded with any device (mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.) as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p
- The videos must be made with audiovisual material belonging to the participants.
- Audiovisual material from a third party may be used if the copyright permits it.
- Third party copyrights and licences of use must appear in the end credits.
RESPONSE FORMAT: VIDEO
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ENGLISH