Global warming – Problems with water
As you know, even though it is vital for us to continue to live, water is an increasingly scarce commodity in 2030. As the head director of the NNC Channel, I have been informed that a group of scientists is really close to finding a solution for this problem. I need a sharp reporter to interview them and bring me the exclusive of what they are developing!
I want the interview recorded in video format. Make it as interesting as possible, we don’t want to bore people with too much technical talk. I’m sure our audience will be interested in knowing how they can use less water at home to help the scientist with their labour, so don’t forget to mention it!
The videos can be edited or not, include musical creations, graphic animation, text… whatever you can think of. You have creative freedom in terms of the format of the video, as long as the minimum requirements are met:
- Length (including title and credits, if any):
o Minimum: 30 seconds
o Maximum: 3 minutes
- File format: through a link to youtube
- They can be recorded with any device (mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.) as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p
- The videos must be made with audiovisual material belonging to the participants.
- Audiovisual material from a third party may be used if the copyright permits it.
- Third party copyrights and licences of use must appear in the end credits.
RESPONSE FORMAT: VIDEO
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES