“Going” to school in 2020
For this task, we need someone with good videography skills, creative thinking and video editing knowledge and experience.
It is time for another assignment in the cultural area. Your task is called “Going” to school in 2020”. As you may know, and some of you may remember, the global pandemic of COVID-19 started in 2020, making all schools turn to online platforms to be able to continue the education of their students.
Today you need to create a video report on how the pandemic affected the educational system, what were the methods used for teaching and make a critical conclusion whether online education was “the best thing ever”, as described by some, or “something that should never happen again”. Feel free to take an interview from a student of 2020.
The videos can be edited or not, include musical creations, graphic animation, text… whatever you can think of. You have creative freedom in terms of the format of the video, as long as the minimum requirements are met:
- Length (including title and credits, if any):
o Minimum: 30 seconds
o Maximum: 3 minutes
- File format: through a link to youtube
- They can be recorded with any device (mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.) as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p
- The videos must be made with audiovisual material belonging to the participants.
- Audiovisual material from a third party may be used if the copyright permits it.
- Third party copyrights and licences of use must appear in the end credits.
RESPONSE FORMAT: VIDEO
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES