New educational system – classrooms disappear
As you know, new teaching methods have opened up a lot of possibilities for everybody since classrooms disappear. That’s why I would like you to talk to teachers, students, pedagogues, school counsellors… whoever you think is best, so that they can talk to us about this new situation.
It’s a topic everyone is talking about and we want to give it a fresh point of view with a video. Go, prepare a good video for the NNC Channel!
The videos can be edited or not, include musical creations, graphic animation, text… whatever you can think of. You have creative freedom in terms of the format of the video, as long as the minimum requirements are met:
- Length (including title and credits, if any):
o Minimum: 30 seconds
o Maximum: 3 minutes
- File format: through a link to youtube
- They can be recorded with any device (mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.) as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p
- The videos must be made with audiovisual material belonging to the participants.
- Audiovisual material from a third party may be used if the copyright permits it.
- Third party copyrights and licences of use must appear in the end credits.
RESPONSE FORMAT: VIDEO
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES