Online social life taking over real social life
It has been already a long time since the internet and especially social media channels entered our everyday lives and affected the way people and especially teenagers are socializing with each other. Many believe that this development influenced our social behavior!
I need a reporter to get involved with this topic and record a video on how the use of the internet affects teenagers’ real social lives. You can present both positive and negative aspects if you like. Try to avoid too much technical terms and send a message about the proper use!
Our teenagers’ viewers will love this topic, I’m sure!
Remember, reporter! The New Normal Channel only uploads quality content, after all.
The videos can be edited or not, include musical creations, graphic animation, text… whatever you can think of. You have creative freedom in terms of the format of the video, as long as the minimum requirements are met:
- Length (including title and credits, if any):
o Minimum: 30 seconds
o Maximum: 3 minutes
- File format: through a link to youtube
- They can be recorded with any device (mobile phone, camera, tablet, etc.) as long as they have a minimum resolution of 640p
- The videos must be made with audiovisual material belonging to the participants.
- Audiovisual material from a third party may be used if the copyright permits it.
- Third party copyrights and licences of use must appear in the end credits.
RESPONSE FORMAT: VIDEO
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES