Association WalkTogether (WT) is created to serves as a learning organization that gathers trainers, youth and adult learner, social workers, youth policy makers, experts, and volunteers with different levels of competences to actively be involved in the creation of civic activities with European dimension and with benefits for their local community. The focus of WT is:
At local level:
• To promote equal educational and labour opportunities for all, particular attention is given to hard-to-reach groups;
• Balanced integration of different ethnic groups by transnational projects and activities taking into account the multilingual character;
• Promotes the intercultural dialogue, exchange of knowledge and European awareness through the active participation of youngsters;
• Empower youth and youth structures through the development of initiatives to support personal, social and cultural development, with a focus on civic education, promotion of youth participation, intercultural learning and a community-centred approach through non-formal education methodologies.
• Recognition of non-formal education and learning by the society and the state;
At international level:
• Promoting lifelong learning as a tool to adapt to the constant changes and to achieve personal and professional growth;
• Involving youth in international educational, scientific, cultural exchange programs;
• Promoting intercultural dialogue through different initiatives and Programmes (Erasmus +, Europe for citizens, Creative Europe, etc.).
• Initiatives that develop opportunities for mutual understanding, intercultural learning solidarity, societal engagement and volunteering;
• Supporting projects promoted by transnational partnerships and networks directly involving citizens and addressing their needs to improve skills needed for the labour market.