Revolutionary! People began producing fuel from plastic
For the longest time, humanity has been looking for a way to reduce the pollution caused by the excessive amount of plastic, which is casually thrown in our oceans, rivers, forests, etc. However, the revolution is finally here. And it does not only solve most of our pollution problems, it also presents an opportunity to resolve the worldwide issue with the shortage of fuel.
Your task for today is to create an image collection explaining the process used for turning plastic into fuel.
Images can be edited or not, be collages, include effects, text… Reporters will be given creative freedom as long as the following requirements are met:
- For each challenge, a minimum of 3 images and a maximum of 10 images will be submitted.
- File format: jpg.
- Each file cannot be bigger than 5 Mb.
- Colour and black and white photos will be accepted.
- The images must belong to the participants.
- If they are part of a collage or edited, images from third parties can be used, as long as they are free to use or the copyright permits it.
- All images must include a caption in text format, between 5 and 15 words, as a title for the pictures or describing what is seen in the image.
You can use an editing/creative software of your choice, we suggest using canva.com.
RESPONSE FORMAT: IMAGE
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES