Trip to Mars
Want to visit the second-smallest planet in our Solar System in 2030? If yes, then travelling to Mars is feasible even for the most common people nowadays. Space Rockets launch daily from earth reaching the surface of Mars after a couple of weeks! Visitors have the chance to explore the beauty of Mars and enjoy a cup of coffee in outer space! This unique experience will blow your mind away!
Our readers will be thrilled to see some images from this unique experience on Mars. So, reporter, grab your camera and provide images to our channel from points of scientific interest while travelling to Mars. Keep in mind that summer holidays are close by!
Images can be edited or not, be collages, include effects, text… You have creative freedom as long as the following requirements are met:
- For each challenge, a minimum of 3 images and a maximum of 10 images will be submitted.
- File format: jpg.
- Each file cannot be bigger than 5 Mb.
- Colour and black and white photos will be accepted.
- The images must belong to the participants.
- If they are part of a collage or edited, images from third parties can be used, as long as they are free to use or the copyright permits it.
- All images must include a caption in text format, between 5 and 15 words, as a title for the pictures or describing what is seen in the image.
Get to work! you can do it!
RESPONSE FORMAT: IMAGE
RESPONSE LANGUAGE: ALL THE LANGUAGES